Thursday, January 21, 2010

My once a year post!

Maybe this should be a once a year blog... So I am back at it. I feel like I always do this but we are going to try to keep posting. I have a lot of things I can talk about since I haven't wrote in awhile. I will just write about whatever is on my mind. My good friend Katie has decided to do one so we will try and stay at it!

Ava is mocking everyone like a parrot... She has picked up STOOOOOOP~and~Cup and DAYSEE, Nonna and............. SHUT UP! Isn't that great, I promise there is no prouder moment in a parent's life as to when your child starts talking. You feel like you are reaching this milestone between baby and kid. Then your precious little angel looks at you and say SHOT UP! You stand there and you blink about a hundred times and you are silent and COMPLETELY still. You take deep breaths until she says it AGAIN. Your thinking surely this is just another time where her jib jabbing sounds like something terrible. You put yourself back together and tell her that's ugly and you shouldn't say words like that a sweet girls don't do that ( all your good parent quotes) and then go back to your business. You decide not to tell anyone because if you repeat it it's true and then your sweet INNOCENT mother says " I think Ava is saying SHUT UP" you look at her like she has totally offended you and say "good gracious mom what on earth would make you think that" ;)

1 comment:

  1. Heather-
    I really do hope that you blog more frequently, I really enjoyed reading this!


    Oh... I am a new follower. Please come follow back if you would like. I am doing some great giveaways right now (ipod nano and itunes giftcard) and have some great ones coming up! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete